Chapter History


The Alpha Eta Chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity was installed in 1934 at Louisiana State University and met for many years in the Highland Hall “Chapter Room.” Our current white brick house was built in 1966 around a beautiful courtyard and was designed by famed Louisiana architect, A. Hays Town. Over the last 78 years, our sisterhood has grown from a mere few members in 1934 to over 330 members today. We hope this bond will continue to grow in years to come.